About the Fiala Fellowship
Launched in early 2010 the Fiala Fellowship annually recognizes an outstanding professional under the age of 35 who demonstrates a commitment to retail real estate, and has the potential to make a lasting contribution to the industry. At the heart of the program is an appreciation of Mary Lou Fiala's qualities and values. The ICSC Foundation shares Mary Lou's belief that active participation and mentorship can be invaluable in adding a unique perspective to the next generation of industry leaders.
- Be 35 years of age or younger at the application close date.
- Minimum of 2 years working in retail real estate.
- Letter of recommendation and project proposal is required.
- Review complete list of requirements prior to submitting your application.
Fiala Fellowship Recipient receives:
- A one-year mentorship with an industry leader.
- All-expense-paid course of study at the John T. Riordan School of Professional Development.
- All expense paid trip to ICSC RECon Las Vegas Convention.
- The honor of participating in a number of speaking engagements at industry events during the award year.
- Budget toward your year-long industry-related project.
|2012 Fiala Fellow|
||New York, NY
|2011 Fiala Fellow|
|2010 Fiala Fellow|